TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS OF SANCTUARY COGNITIVE SYSTEMS CORPORATION AND ITS AFFILIATES (“Sanctuary”).
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of Sanctuary’s sites, including names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, products, designs, media, files, arrangements, information and other materials on or available through Sanctuary’s sites, are the intellectual property of Sanctuary or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You are not granted any ownership, licence or other right to any intellectual property of Sanctuary or its licensors or to Sanctuary’s sites except the limited and revocable right to visit Sanctuary’s sites in accordance with these terms for your personal use. The content on or available through Sanctuary’s sites may not be copied, modified, framed, mirrored, scraped, distributed, commercialized or otherwise used or exploited in any way without Sanctuary’s express prior written consent.
You will not:
- compromise the integrity or performance of Sanctuary’s sites;
- access Sanctuary’s sites for competitive purposes;
- use Sanctuary’s sites or their contents in violation of applicable laws;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of Sanctuary’s sites or computer systems;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Sanctuary’s sites or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with Sanctuary’s sites and such systems and networks;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Sanctuary’s sites;
- harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Sanctuary’s sites;
- provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- use Sanctuary’s sites in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation or to Sanctuary’s instructions;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from Sanctuary’s sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise; or
- infringe third party intellectual property rights when using or accessing Sanctuary’s sites.
- Sanctuary may terminate your use of Sanctuary’s sites if you use Sanctuary’s sites or their contents in any way that violates these terms or that in any way disrupts Sanctuary’s sites or Sanctuary’s business. Sanctuary reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to all or a portion of Sanctuary’s sites or their content at any time for any reason.
Sanctuary has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms, including without limitation possible infringement of any intellectual property rights and possible security breaches, to the fullest extent of the law. You acknowledge that, although Sanctuary has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of Sanctuary’s sites, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating Sanctuary’s sites, to ensure your compliance with these terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.
Third Party Interactions
Sanctuary’s sites may have links to other sites or services not provided by Sanctuary, including social media sites that Sanctuary may use along with you. These links take you off Sanctuary’s sites and are beyond Sanctuary’s control. Those sites or services have their own separate terms. You should review their terms to determine if they are acceptable to you. Sanctuary is not responsible for the availability, content, accuracy or activities of other sites or services or their contents. You therefore access them entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Sanctuary’s sites and their contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sanctuary makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, arising from statute, course of dealing, usage of trade or otherwise, with respect to Sanctuary’s sites or their contents or Sanctuary’s products, and disclaims all such representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions, including without limitation, representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions of merchantable quality, quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, error-free or uninterrupted service, accuracy, availability, reliability, security, currency and completeness arising from or relating to Sanctuary’s sites or their contents and Sanctuary’s products. All representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions are hereby disclaimed to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, neither Sanctuary, its licensors, nor any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives will be liable for any damages of any kind (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, aggravated or otherwise), arising out of or in connection with Sanctuary’s sites, their contents, or products available through Sanctuary’s sites or purchased by you, whether or not arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, civil liability or otherwise and even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in no event with the total liability of Sanctuary to you for any claims arising under these terms exceed the amount you paid to Sanctuary.
No failure by Sanctuary to exercise any rights, powers or remedies under these terms or its delay to do so will constitute a waiver of these rights, powers or remedies, and all waivers will be in writing. If any provision of these terms is held void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provisions contained in these terms or the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision or part thereof in any other jurisdiction, and the remaining portions of these terms will continue in full force and effect.
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws of any jurisdiction and notwithstanding your domicile, residency or physical location. The International Sale of Goods Act of British Columbia and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply in any way to these terms or to the transactions contemplated by these terms. You irrevocably attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
"Sanctuary" and the Sanctuary logo are trademarks owned by Sanctuary Cognitive Systems Corporation pending registration in various countries.